Amazing Opportunity to develop your Customer Service career with a Market Leading Technology organisation.
This company originally from the US has ambitious growth plans over the next few years and you could be part of that expansion.
This is client focused role where you will use your previous Client Services skills to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the technology on offer.
What’s the Technology – Event Planning is a major undertaking for any organisation, but so much more can be done using this companies innovative and easy to use cloud based solutions. Clients are small and large, far and wide, there is so much opportunity.
The DACH market is growing so be part of that growth.This is a great role for a candidate who is extremely client focused and is really interested in technology. Using your excellent client skills you will be responsible for ensuring clients are using functionality and are completely satisfied with the product. You will speak English and German fluently as you will be looking after the German speaking client base.
Client Success Advisor – Event Management Technology
As the Client Success Advisor your role is to be the first point of contact for existing clients already using the Technology. After completing your training in the US you will be the Product expert for the client talking them through functionality and demonstrating how to use it on a day to day basis.
On a day to day basis you will
• Give training to clients both existing and new
• Gather client requirements for future product enhancements
• On board clients by providing excellent product knowledge and training
• Face to face training with clients when needed
• Record information in the CRM system
• You have a Bachelors level Degree
• You have previous client focused experience where you were talking directly with clients both face to face and on the phone
• You have worked in busy Technology focused environment and you can use your Customer Service and problem solving skills.
• Ability to multitask, be organised and work in a fast paced environment
• Fluent German and English is essential
• Ability to travel up to 30%
Besides having the opportunity to join an innovative company, you will learn, develop and be presented with great opportunities to be part of something big!
Frankfurt based with initial training in the US
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable Technology experience with an innovative organisation who provide training and development of its team.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!