Do you understand Critical Environments? Are you an Experienced Electrical Engineer or Manager with strong Project Management Skills looking for the new big Opportunity? Then we need to Talk!
My client is a leading principal contractor and installer of Secure Data Centres Infrastructure for Leading Defence and Financial Institutions. Their core competencies cover all aspects of Mechanical & Electrical (M&E), including Data Centre Infrastructure installation. They are expanding their footprint in Germany and are looking for an experienced candidate to join their team as an Electrical Project Manager.
- Ensure delegated workloads are carried out on time and with acceptable levels of quality.
- Ensure all work is in accordance with local codes and manage any relevant TUV acceptance procedures
- Liaise with the H&S manager to ensure safe working practices are complied.
- Monitor progress against Construction and Commissioning Programmes and report to Project Director.
- Carry out independent snagging of installations after senior site manager has inspected.
- Supervise and manage Electrical installation and coordination with other system Project Managers.
- Manage Foreman/Senior Forman/Senior site & Package managers and delegate tasks and workload accordingly.
- Hold daily coordination meetings with Foreman/Senior Forman/Senior site managers.
- Attend weekly site progress meetings.
- Ensure all required materials are ordered as required and manage procurement schedules in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Carry out any other works as directed in addition to those already defined in line with the ability and experience of the Electrical Project Manager.
- Min 7 years of relevant experience in electrical project management
- Strong background in HV/MV/LV knowledge
- Fluent in German is a MUST
- Critical Environment work experience is a MUST
- Experience of working with Live data Centers is a plus!
- Knowledge of office fits outs is a plus!
- Strong Microsoft Project skills
- Familiar with AutoCAD/Revit etc
Interested in taking the next step as an Electrical Project Manager? An attractive salary package awaits you!
If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com