If you enjoy interacting and engaging with customer’s onsite and want to step up into a Regional role, then this could be the next opportunity for you!
Our client, is a US based Technology leader who is expanding their growing operations in the European Market. Working for our client will give you a unique opportunity to join a fast growing company and play an integral role as an Implementation Consultant – DACH Region
Based in Hanau, you will be responsible for delivering post-sales implementation and training as well as consultancy services for customers based in the DACH and/or Europe. You will assume a variety of roles, including technical project management, workflow and information analysis, and training in the course of implementing and deploying the client’s solution portfolio.
• Ability to understand client business, operational, and technical needs.
• Demonstrate Project Management skills in leading complex technical software implementations.
• Conduct systems planning; system and application configuration and system validation.
• Responsible for training clients on software applications and ensuring full knowledge transfer.
• Train Client’s partners to implement the product portfolio.
• Assist Partners during complex implementations
• Fluent in German and English, both written and oral.
• A minimum of 5 years related professional experience.
• Experience implementing security or support-oriented software solutions.
• Project methodology and/or software lifecycle experience preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle processes.
• Working knowledge of Internet Technologies (HTML / XML / Java).
• Working knowledge of Networking Technologies (IP/ ports/protocols).
• Working knowledge of MS Windows & Linux Operating Systems.
• CISSP or similar security qualification preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Proven project management skills (certification a plus).
• Business process analysis skills.
• A proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
• Strong motivation & team orientation.
• A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will enjoy working for an innovative business with exciting technology. The ideal candidate should have a genuine passion for the technology space, enjoy problem solving and be committed to customer service.
Interested in taking the next step as an Implementation Consultant – DACH Consultant? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com