If you are a highly motivated and professional individual who enjoys playing a critical role in delivering world-class customer satisfaction, then this could be a role for you!
Our client, is a US based Technology leader who is expanding their growing operations in the European Market is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join their team.
As a Technical Account Manager, based in Hanau, you will:
- Be the central technical point of contact for all large Enterprise customers for support related requests
- Understand customer business strategies, challenges and their IT landscape.
- Responsible for managing all technical aspects of the Client’s relationship with its large and strategic customers.
- Work closely with the various cross functional teams to increase sales with existing customers.
- Manage special projects as assigned by management to meet customer and cross-functional team needs
- Creative problem solver who has the ability to lead internal team in solving a customer issue.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years related professional experience.
- Enterprise and large account management experience
- Fluent in German and English (both written and spoken)
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Experience dealing with technical end-users in support roles
- Demonstrate analysis and problem solving expertise
- Ability to effectively work with tight schedules and fast paced environment to minimize problem impact on the customer
- Proven project management skills (certification a plus).
Interested in taking the next step as a Technical Account Manager? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com