My Client is a multi award winning Luxury Travel Company travelling to destinations all over the world.
This organisation is experiencing growth in a number of markets at the moment and as a result need to add to their team in Frankfurt.
Senior Marketing Manager – Luxury Travel
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Senior Marketing Manager your role is extremely varied. You will be responsible for one Marketing Coordinator, guiding their work efforts toward the most efficient and profitable business solutions.
Your role will include:
• Representing the business and portraying it in a positive light.
• Multi media management, organising fairs.
• Digital Marketing and Social Media
• Liaising with Press, Journalists and relevant industry contacts
• Liaison with Tour Operators, Reservations and Marketing Departments for trade related queries.
• Plan and implement strategic marketing concepts for the area handled.
• Create, plan and implement marketing campaigns using the appropriate marketing instruments, both traditional and digital.
• You will be coming from a Travel or Tourism background and be passionate about travel
• You have previous Marketing experience gained within the Travel andTourism Industry
• Both online and offline Marketing experience
• Previous experience dealing with the Media and Press
• You demonstrate excellent project management skills, a problem-solving approach and will be an out-of-the-box thinker able to manage creative projects in a dynamic environment.
• Fluent English and German are essential.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via e-mail to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org