We are currently looking for a highly discrete and experienced
- personal assistance to one of the partners
- work closely with the partner and manage special projects
- work closely with the other assistants globally and create relationships
- organise calls, meetings and conferences
- calendar management
- coordinate and manage travel arrangements and expenses
- draft letters and personal correspondences
- correspondences in German and English
- eventually assist with event planning
- maintain inventory and office supplies
- You have previously worked as a high level Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or in a similar position.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of related working experience.
- You are enthusiastic about the finance and investment industry.
- You know Word, Excel and the other MS-Office programs very well and you are familiar with using them in a professional context.
- You are very discrete and you know how to deal professionally with highly confidential information.
- You are very stress resistant and have strong and effective communication skills.
- You speak English and German fluently.
Private Investment Bank
If this piqued your interest, please send your CV, your earliest entry date, your salary requirement as well as 5 bullet points why you are highly suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.