Do you have experience in retail, ideally fashion or outdoor sports? Your primary goal work is to make our world just a little bit better and going green is not only a saying, but a way to live by for you? Are you looking to join a company that prides itself in being sustainable and donating 1% of their sales to worthy causes?
Then you will love Patagonia!!
They are in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by setting up and leading the new store in the beautiful city of Berlin.
Store Manager (m/f)
• Ensure the store provides the highest level of customer service possible
• Be personally available to all customers to identify their needs and address their questions or concerns
• In conjunction with the HR Europe team, hire people who pursue passions that relate to our products and philosophy
• Inspire, train and develop the store employees and maintain a positive work environment
• Achieve budgeted revenue goals and monitoring expenses
• Maintain high merchandising values that reflect the Patagonia image
• Uphold our company's mission and be a voice in the community on environmental and community issues, using the store as a theatre to bring the issues to life to educate and inspire our customers
• Ideally 2 to 5 years of experience in retail store management
• Language skills: Fluent in German and English. Other languages are a plus
• Have an outstanding ability to lead and motivate employees
• Provide excellent customer service
• Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Retail Pro or similar
• Have strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
If you fulfil the requirements send me your CV today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Please send your CV in English via email in word format to
Giulia Severn – email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: HR, Secretarial & Support - Germany
I specialise in: Human Resources and Secretarial & Support and professionals for law firms in Germany
Languages: German, English & Italian
About me: I have been with Euro London since June 2015 and am specialized in the recruitment of highly professional HR candidates and any kind of Office positions, starting from Junior positions to high level Senior Assistants. I have an extensive network of law professionals due to my past career in one of the most well-known international law firms in Munich, but I also enjoy the challenge of exploring new markets and working on very special positions. I hold a BA in International Management specialized in HR Management.
When I am not on the phone driving new business or in a café meeting candidates and clients, you will find me at international networking events or in one of the many wonderful Munich Biergardens with my friends.