Customer Service Representative
- Neuss -
My client is an internationally known fast food provider who is looking for a customer service representative to provide excellent customer service to their clients across Europe. This is a role that will give you the ability to experience how a multinational company carries out their customer service in an international environment.
In order to support the customer service team, you will be doing the following:
· Co-ordinating customer support issues and assist with resolution of these issues and providing excellent customer support
· Translation of website and app content and localizing online material
· Assisting in customer support issues in the expansion into new markets
· Facilitate in resolving training issues
To succeed in this role, you will bring the following qualities with you:
· Experience in customer service or a client facing role
· Good attention to detail and an organized way of working
· Fluent in German and English
You will be working in an international environment where you will be using your German and English language skills interchangeably.
Interested? Please send your CV to Sarah George at email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent Language Consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any clients without your express permission.
To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Team: Sales & Marketing – Germany
Languages: English, German & Malay
About me: I have lived in both Europe and Asia and I speak English, German and Malay. Having studied Economics in England, I find the employment market in Germany of particular interest and I'm keen to assist clients and candidates alike in understanding it better.
I specialise in sales and marketing positions across Germany and I always look forward to receiving intriguing applications.