My client is one of the world's foremost providers of global industry and management analysis. They are a leading research and advisory firm with more offices worldwide. For nearly 40 years, my client has delivered vital business intelligence to influential decision-makers around the world.
They provide executives with authoritative analysis and forecasts on more than 200 countries and eight key industries to make informed global decisions. The analysis and research is delivered online, in print and at round tables and events.
To strengthen their team in Frankfurt they are seeking a new Business Development Manager with the focus on the German speaking part of Europe.
Business Development Manager
As the new Business Development Manager it will be your responsibility to expand the market share throughout the German speaking region. As an integral part of the Sales team you will be responsible for selling subscription services to the research and analysis used by Fortune 500 and Dax listed companies.
As a Sales driven individual you will:
• Develop an understanding of the organizations core products and services
• Research key accounts to assess and capitalize on business opportunities
• Identify and establish relationships with key stakeholders within the potential new business
• Ongoing prospecting to obtain client meetings gained through cold calling and setting up of business meetings.
• Management of the contract and approval process on new business
• Meet monthly, quarterly and annual new business targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Build a portfolio of satisfied clients
The Right Candidate
You will have a proven track record in Business Development with a consultative sales approach.
• Experience of selling at a senior level and mapping business requirements across an organization
• Ability to successfully turn cold called prospects into solid business contacts
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify sales gaps
• Ability to work independently and manage priorities
• Fluent German and English is essential: further European languages are of advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. Our client is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.