Within the Sales & Marketing Team of an internationally operating Investment Management firm, the duties of this role will involve the following:
• Daily communication in German & English
• Prepare documents such as market trends, competitor analysis, pitch presentations
• Generating Business Plans
• Post sales follow-ups (calls and emails)
• Drafting contracts
• Update all information using Salesforce
• Produce mailings and newsletters
• Attend internal and external events
• Supporting the Relationship Managers at client meetings
• Market Research
• Identify sales opportunities
• Project work
This role will suit you if you are looking for an environment where grow & learn with the aim of moving in to a Sales & Relationship Management role in the future.
My client is looking for a candidate who has ideally gained at least 1 years working experience from the Investment Bank/Asset Management industry, internships and student jobs also welcome. Other requirements include:
• Academic Excellence
• Fluent German & English (written & spoken)
• Experience working with Salesforce is desired
• Results orientated
• The chance to work for an international company where you can use your English on a daily basis
• The chance to work for a very prestigious firm with a global presence
• The chance to be a part of the growing team in Frankfurt, with the aim to be in a Relationship Management function in the future.
If you are interested please send me your English CV to Anna via email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!