My client, an Investment specialist operating worldwide is currently looking for an experienced Sales Support person to joing their team in the Frankfurt area!
You are being offered the opportunity to join an established, international and ultimately progressive company, in which you can hone your organisation talents and use your language skills daily.
Your role will involve providing support for the Sales team so that they can focus on generating sales. Your daily tasks will involve the following:
• Preparation of presentations using PowerPoint
• Correspondence in German and English on a daily basis
• Creating reports
• Event Organisation
• Gathering and inputting data on to system
• Ordering office supplies
• Budget management
• Support the pre/post sales process
It is ideal if you have already gained experience from similar environment as an assistant or support person. Other requirements include the following:
• Fluent German and English
• Excellent MS Office skills including PowerPoint
• Dynamic Personality
• Team Player
• Pro-active approach
• This is a really great opportunity to be a part of an international team
• If you are interested in sales this could give you a great insight into that environment
• Future career development opportunities
If this has caught your attention then please send your application to Anna via email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express
permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!