Amazing Opportunity for a Client focused candidate passionate about Marketing and Project Management. This established French Marketing Technology company is growing their team in Frankfurt and are looking for a full time Project Manager based in Frankfurt.
Project Manager (W/M)
Within the project department, in a dynamic environment and within invested teams, you will be in charge of managing several projects, sometimes simultaneously, for Marketing and Communication clients. Your main mission is to take functional responsibility for customer projects, you are the main contact of the customer and help them to complete the project, guaranteeing their satisfaction and the success of the project (budget / planning), supported by your own team of technical experts who will guide you in the technical impacts of your functional choices.
Here are some of the expectations of the position:
- Understanding of customer needs
- Advice and orientation of customer choices according to their challenges and the platform
- Presentation of demonstrations and use cases
- Facilitation of specification workshops with the client, writing of User Stories
- Functional management of customer projects (scope, sharing of planning and milestones, budget monitoring)
- Work with technical leads (technical project managers) to enable them to refine User Stories and translate them technically
- Customer Success Management
If you bring the following qualities with you and are interested in this new challenge, please do not hesitate to send me your CV:
This is a Brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing organisation that train and develop their staff. They have fantastic technology and are passionate about what they do. They provided a vibrant and fun working environment and are looking for people who will bring energy to the office.
Interested? If this sounds like you then please send your CV via email to Sarah Blumenstock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Team: Sales & Marketing – Germany
Languages: English, German & Malay
About me: I have lived in both Europe and Asia and I speak English, German and Malay. Having studied Economics in England, I find the employment market in Germany of particular interest and I'm keen to assist clients and candidates alike in understanding it better.
I specialise in sales and marketing positions across Germany and I always look forward to receiving intriguing applications.