Customer Operations Representative (m/w/d)
Fulltime 40 hrs
The Company is a global leader and innovator of technical sports-, leisure- and work-wear which offers more than 500 individual product lines for men, women and children. It provides technical clothing for all seasons, developed and tested for the extremes.
Their international and multilingual Munich team is looking for a
Customer Operations Representative Poland (m/f/d) to support our European Headquarter in Munich, Germany and whose primary responsibility will be to service and support the polish team.
- Customer Service Excellence: Ensure first-class customer orientated advice and information service to the wholesale and B2B customers within the assigned region. Assist with the implementation of the Service Excellence Strategy and manage the development of a service delivery plan that will lead to the continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- Service Culture: Cultivate a “customer first” culture and approach your responsibilities with a continuous improvement approach. Consistently strive to exceed our customers’ expectations to produce continued success and sustained company growth.
- Customers understanding: Maintain a high level of communication with customers regarding their service expectations, identifying elements important to them and ascertaining the best methods of communication.
- Best Value Service: Ensure the delivery of cost effective “best value” services by balancing customer’s requirements with budget targets.
- First experiences in Customer Service
- Fluent in Polish and English, preferably with an additional language.
- Team oriented and good communication skills
- Computer literate, experience in a ERP System is a plus
The Company offers:
- Unlimited contract
- Modern and international work environment with excellent transport connections
- Exciting benefits
- A culture that rewards excellence`in an exciting phase of growth and opportunities
If this position is interesting for you, please send me your CV to Sarah Müller-Tili, email@example.com
If you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me +49 (0)89 24224 844. Thank you for applying.