This opportunity is fantastic if you are looking to join an international legal company and bring your technical legal software skills to a higher level. On behalf of my client, I am hiring an
IP Software Pre-Sales
Full time | Munich and surrounding area
Your main responsibilities:
* Identify prospects and present companyÂ´s software to potential clients
* Preparation of detailed offers and trainings to clients
* Represent the company at external events, e.g. fairs and conferences in Germany and abroad.
* Ideally 3 years experience in sales of legal software
* Excellent communication in German and English is mandatory
* Hands-on attitude and customer-oriented mindset
My client offers:
* International and vibrant working environment
* Open communication and flat hierarchy
* Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and certificates. Please contact Miren Menabrito, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0049 89 2323 9580.
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de.
Team: Permanent & Temporaries - Germany
I specialise in: Recruiting for Munich based roles whilst managing teams within Permanent &Temporary markets.
Languages: Spanish, English, German & French
I’ve been at Euro London since: 2012
Originally from Mexico, I been living in Munich for the last 6 years and worked for Euro London Appointments for 5 years now.
I always had a passion for languages and for different cultures, I really enjoy travelling to sunny places and meeting new people.
After having worked in Hotel and BPO industries in Mexico, to have the opportunity to come to Germany and work at an International minded company was one of the easiest decisions to take in my life, and I been enjoying from day one.
I started as a Consultant within permanent recruitment and worked my way up to Manager of the Munich offices.
If you can dream it, you can do it. (Walt Disney)
- See more at: https://www.eurolondon.com/meet-the-team/miren-menabrito/112#sthash.X0wwiKBt.dpuf