Have you recently completed your translator or language Assistant training, majoring in English, and are looking for an exciting career entry or do you already have relevant work experience? Organizing is definitely one of your strengths? Are you looking for a position in a great team in a company with development opportunities?
Then send me your CV today!
On behalf of my client, an international law firm in Munich, I am looking for a
Bilingual Assistant (m/f)
• Administrative and organizational support of the team
• Independent written and telephone correspondence in German and English
• Proof Reading of German and English texts
• Small translations
• Preparation, formatting and filing of documents
• Organization of meetings
• Travel planning and travel expense accounting
• Records Management
• Preparatory accounting activities (invoice preparation)
• Successfully completed training as a translator or Language Assistant
• Fluent German and English
• Responsibility, loyalty, friendly
• Service-oriented and independent way of working
• Secure use of MS Office
• Intensive training possible
• Sympathetic, well-balanced team
• Workplace in the heart of Munich with good transport links
• Demanding and at the same time diversified area of responsibility with development possibilities
Should this position be interesting for you or should you have any further questions, then I am looking forward to your CV in Word format to Giulia Severn, email@example.com. For further questions please call 089-23239580.
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de