An exciting new opportunity to work for an excellent company to design and implement key HR initiatives and ensure that they are carried out successfully within the company. You will be responsible for all general HR administration and assist HR projects. You will also act as a key point of contact for stake holders regarding HR policies and procedures.
Qualification and experience:
-HR qualifications or working towards
-1 years minimum HR experience
-Fluency in any European language
-Experience of European HR is beneficial
-Excellent organisation, administration and communication skills
- Provide first line of HR support
- Liaise with external advisers for all European matters including legal entitlements, holidays and employment contracts
- Assisting with the running and administration of the performance management and personal development plan process
- Liaise with payroll regarding salary or accrued holiday calculation
- Collating and managing HR records and maintaining accurate and up to date employee data on the HR system
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Compiling induction packs
- Provide payroll data for multiple payrolls in the UK and across Europe
- Provide general HR assistance
This is an exciting permanent opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skill-set please send your CV in word format.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.