European HR Business Partner - French or German or Dutch - Milton Keynes (Hybrid) £45K bens bonus
We have a new exciting HRBP role based in Milton Keynes, working a 3 day office week on a hybrid basis focusing on the European entities in the Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, and Switzerland. For this reason, the successful candidate will have an established HR background and also be fluent in either, French, German or Dutch.
You will be responsible for one the businesses within the group and will focus on people initiatives across Europe promoting consistency of systems and processes in support of the European associates.
Reporting to the senior HR lead, you will work alongside the UK people team to support the UK and European leadership team and any local HR resource helping to guide and advise with recruitment, training, compensation and benefits and any team related questions.
You will collaborate with your colleagues across the European people teams to leverage on best practise and ensure high level of service is delivered.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
* A minimum of five years of experience working in Human Resources, including Talent Acquisition, Benefits and Compensation.
* Working knowledge of HR practices in the UK and Europe
* Previous experience supporting European countries is highly desirable
* Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a similar field
* Graduate CIPD is desirable not essential
* You must be fluent in English language along with one of the following languages : French, German or Dutch
* Availability and willingness to travel within Europe
* Demonstrated experience working to solve emergency and crisis situations, as they relate to Human Resource best practices and People related coordination.
* Proven previous experience in the ability to maintain confidential information.
* Must have strong analytical, and problem-solving skills, effective organizational and people skills, strong written and verbal communication.
* Be able to interrogate data and use data sources to support evidence-based people decision making.
* Demonstrated ability to manage workload in a remote work arrangement. Able to maintain operational consistency with other team members and actively keep management informed.
* Proven experience and intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as the ability to navigate the Internet/intranet.
If you feel you meet with the above requirements and are looking for your next exciting role within a forward thinking , growing organisation please email your CV today! The role offers excellent benefits and is to start asap with interviews taking place during the month of August.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com