Are your a French or Spanish speaker in the MarTech / SaaS who is excited about promoting growth and retention? We have an amazing opportunity for you!
Our client is a top Marketing Technology (MarTech) provider is hiring as they experience great expansion in Iberia and French-speaking territories in EMEA. Supporting a customer base of thousands of emerging eCommerce brands, you'll identify segments that need support and development, and work with the team to drive adoption and success for those customers.
In a nutshell, we are looking for a French or Spanish speaker that is passionate about providing the best experience to customers who are scaling their businesses by helping them automate their Marketing activities. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for Customer Success and aptitude for learning new technology. Ideal candidates will have a previous background in eCommerce/email marketing or serving as a trusted advisor for your customers finding creative ways to solve problems.
The GSM is responsible for coaching a wide variety of customers throughout the customer journey through driving strong product adoption and a long-lasting relationship with our customers.
Some insights into the role:
- Facilitating customer success and growth throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Supporting a rapidly growing customer base while balancing an 'at-scale' mentality with a customer-centric approach is crucial for the success of the GSM.
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide best practices to ensure clients are achieving their initial business goals.
- Research and develop 1:1 and 1:Many customer engagement strategies through email, live training and proactive scaled at-risk outreach.
- Deliver actionable insights and strategic recommendations to the Customer Success,
- Support, and Product/Engineering teams.
- Utilizing data and insights into proactive outreach to mitigate churn risk and facilitate customer growth.
- Fluent to a native level in French or Spanish living within commutable distance to London
- 2 years of account management/customer-facing experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships and problem solving
- Proven track record in driving product adoption through with a coach's mentality
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email
- Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce, Gainsight or similar CRMs
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with Excel, Tableau, or similar software, and experience turning data into insights to fuel your ideas
- A results-driven attitude, with a bias for learning and sharing
- Experience using email marketing/E-Commerce platforms or advising customers on marketing strategy is a plus
- Experience developing training or educational content for a variety of audiences is a plus
- Self-starter who thrives in both collaborative and autonomous environments.
If this feels like the opportunity you are looking for and your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients' requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com