Are you a French or German speaker looking for an Implementation role in the Software industry? Do you have consulting and programming experience? We have several opportunities for you to work with top-rated companies located in London!
Functional Implementation is one of the key pieces of a SaaS company's architecture. Once the sales cycle is complete, consultants are the key contact in driving and building the relationship, implementing the solution and managing the customers' expectations. Consultants cover the main privacy modules. The role is probably the most important as it's the bridge between provider, the customer and internally, being able to identify gaps in the product which might help the business grow.
- Relevant experience across software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting, supporting and/or rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Previous end-to-end implementation experience, ideally on a SaaS platform/product
- Effective customer-facing communication and relationship building skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Able to problem solve; gather client requirements and find a system-based solution that will address them
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Depending on the role and company, fluency in one of the following languages may be required: German and French
If this feels like the opportunity you are looking for and your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients' requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com