*German speaking candidate sourcer / In -house Resourcer*
12 month FTC
Euro London Appointments are working with the London office of a fast growing Tech company who are looking for an ambitious German speaker to join their recruitment function in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate sourcer/resourcer who lives and breathes all things Recruitment!
In this role you will be responsible identifying top talent (passive and active) for permanent hires across the DACH and North European region whilst also identifying the very best talent from competitors.
You will predominately focus on sales and commercial hires and will work alongside our team of dedicated Recruiters.
Responsibilities will include:
* Utilising knowledge of multiple recruiting platforms and resources with the use of your advanced sourcing techniques to identify passive candidates.
* Identifying competitor technology companies to head hunt talent
* Qualify candidates through phone and video interviewing
* Obtain all relevant candidate documentation as per screening processes
* Liaise with internal and external Recruiters, HR and Hiring Managers to fully understand requirements and to keep all parties updated on your search
* Challenge existing processes and bring forward ideas that can improve both efficiency and the candidate experience
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to source and head hunt the very best talent on the market and join a leading Tech company that can accelerate your exposure and experience of this market.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' experience specialising in talent sourcing across EMEA, within a software or technology business.
You will have the ability to conduct build and source candidate at all levels, from entry level to first level management.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be able to speak, read and write in German and English to native level. Language skills will be assessed as part of the screening process.
This fantastic organisation offers an attractive salary, incredible benefits and genuine career progression.
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.