Our client is a global asset management company. They are looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant in their Luxembourg office. You will provide administrative support to junior lawyers as well as providing remote support to the Credit team in Stockholm.
The role is focused on diary management, scheduling meetings, booking travel and handling expenses.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work well within a team are of critical importance. Fluency in English and French is mandatory.
• Coordination and scheduling of internal / external meetings and conference calls, video conference meetings for the teams both internally / externally with clients and internal global offices.
• Liaising with other Executive Administrators globally when necessary.
• Coordination of Domestic and International travel arrangements including flight / hotel bookings, trains, and ground transportation; arranging Visa’s where necessary and creating detailed travel itineraries.
• Timely collection and processing of team expenses for both cash and American Express using the company expense system
• 1-3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting a team in a professional, fast paced environment.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams)
• Fluent in English and French
• Experience preparing agendas, calendars and travel management (domestic and international)
• Experience in financial industry preferred
• Experience working in a team environment with multiple Executive Assistants to support and cover business needs preferred
• Adept at managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment for multiple professionals with the ability think ahead
• Exceptional client service skills and demonstrates enthusiasm and flexibility
• Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
Salary: 44K€ - 53K€ depending on experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.