When you hear Alternative Investments and RfPs does it sound familiar? Do you value an international, modern company with an employer-focused work-life balance?
My Client, a Private Equity firm in the heart of Munich is looking for you!
Sales Support Specialist (m / f)
- Creating sales presentations for investor appointment
- Preparation of all relevant documents (RfPs)
- Answering investor enquiries
- Creating and evaluating analyses and optimisations for alternative investments
- Market analysis
- Development of marketing topics
- Completed degree in economics or comparable
- Fluent German and English spoken and written, other European languages are an advantage
- Ideally at least 3 years professional experience in finance, consulting, asset management
- Open, motivated, organized and analytical to work successfully in a team
- Attractive remuneration structure, including sports and training opportunities
- Emerging international company with "open door policy"
- The opportunity to create structures and actively participate in growth
If this position is interesting for you and you want to apply, hit Quick apply or send your CV directly to Anna Cardano, email@example.com.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com