When you hear hunter you don’t think of deer? You are a business development and customer relationship specialist? You are looking for the next step in your career? You have a deep knowledge of PKI (public key infrastructure) and ideally IoT, SaaS or solution sales?
Then let me know because my customer, a very experienced tech-company, is looking for a:
Sales- and Key Account Manager DACH (m/w/x)
In the Munich office
- To maintain, develop and grow existing customers in your region
- To build and develop new business in your region
- To identify potential partners and work with the partner management team
- To be in charge of the whole sales-cycle, from cold-acquisition to key account management
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- You are a sales- and key account manager with a clear hunter-mentality, with ideally 5+ years of working experience
- You have experience in SaaS- and/or cyber-solution sales
- You have experience in managing multi-million dollar accounts, portfolios and projects.
- You are able to handle decision makers, also on higher lever, by your own
- Ideally you speak German and English fluently, every other European language is a bonus
- Master’s Degree in IT, Business
- Knowledge of M2M, IOT, PKI technologies a plus
- Well-versed in all aspects of big-ticket sales cycles and Solution Selling methodology
- Proven history of overachievement on million dollar + quotas in software security and infrastructure
- Very special employer benefits like sabbaticals, Employee Assistance Program (six free annual consultations per issue), life insurance and a lot more…
- 28 days of paid time off + 2 more days after 2 years
- Competitive salary + achievable commissions
- Car allowance
- A safe workplace in a world-wide operating company, modern office space in Munich, Germany
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, then please forward your CV in Word format to Johannes Freitag (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de