Italian Credit Controller - up to £30K bens - Based in Sale, Cheshire - hybrid role (3 days in the office )
We have a new exciting opportunity for a fluent Italian and English Credit Controller based in Sale, greater Manchester. Our client, is a global force within the Healthcare industry with thousands of employees worldwide looking to appoint a new member of their international finance team.
Your role as Credit control will focus on the Italian market with the following responsibilities:
* Proactive credit control with European clients
* Monthly KPI achievement primarily focused on overdue debt
* Develop strong working relationships with both customers and internal departments
* Resolve queries to ensure timely payment of invoices
* Assist with Month End activities and reconciliations
* High attention to detail with a proactive attitude
* Experience an accounts receivables or a shared service centre is desirable
* Fluent Italian and English (and Spanish ideally )
Italian speaking candidates within the field of credit control/similar will be the preferred choice but if your goal is to get into international finance but you are yet to gain experience , candidates with fluency in Spanish and Italian will be considered and will be given training.
Would you like to learn more ? Email me your CV today for an initial conversation.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Aucune offre d'emploi trouvée