Our client, a luxury chauffeur service, is seeking a Training Specialist to join their team in Paris. Your main responsibility is to deliver extensive training in line with their global quality standards in a classroom setting of 10 to 20 trainees. You will also communicate with chauffeurs to conduct quality checks and analyse performance data.
You will report to the Operations Manager in France along with a close collaboration with the Global Head of Training.
You must speak French to native or bilingual standard with fluent English.
· Deliver training programs (including first aid training) to chauffeurs in France.
· Conduct ongoing training and support to ensure delivery of a premium experience to customers.
· Communicate with chauffeurs and answer any related requests and questions.
· Assess chauffeur compliance to enforce quality standards.
· Help capture and act on collected data to improve operational performance.
· Support the recruitment of new chauffeurs.
- Previous experience in the luxury retail or hospitality industry.
- Experience in delivering engaging training to a diverse audience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in French and English.
Salary: 40-50K€ basic salary
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’