Our client is a leading global player in the field of multi-vendor e-commerce platform solutions. Their innovative solution enables B2B and B2C companies to launch their Marketplace platform of products and / or services in just a few months and is expanding across Europe.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be in charge of the integration/implementation of the Platform with its associated Project Management for the customers' website or application, up until the launch of the Marketplace. Customers are typically major accounts (CAC 40 etc).
Your expertise will be used to support the client and its technical partners' team (Internal team, Integrator team, third-party solution, etc.) in the deployment of the solution, technical assistance and user training. In this context, you will set up a project methodology according to the clients specificities.
You will work closely with the Account Managers, the Technical and the Support teams, supervised by the head of the Implementation Manager team:
- Analysis of the existing Customer's technical solution (architecture, features, etc.)
- Definition of the Technical scope
- Support and assistance, demonstration and integrators training (IT services company, integrator, technical customer team) and operational users
- Planning and prioritization of integration activities
- Coordination of different internal and external stakeholders
- Writing specifications and documentation on specific features
- Reporting to the Project Director
- Strong Software Implementation experience and at least initial experience/foundations in Project Management, with focus on budget and planning management, ideally within an e-commerce environment OR Strong SaaS/Software Implementation experience.
- Good knowledge of web technologies and programming languages (HTML, JS, JSON, API Rest)
- Good knowledge of SaaS, Jira, and other project management tools
- Bilingual or nearly bilingual in French / English. Client currently in 20 countries across Europe and globally.
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Be proactive / Demonstrate leadership
- Excellent level of oral communication and enjoy teamwork
- Excellent sense of organization
Why work for the company?
Hyper-growth 'start-up' feel company with the backing of a major international Software Editor.
Company awarded many times for its innovation
Advanced technologies, strong technical expertise
Great prospects for evolution
Company deploying internationally
Real atmosphere and corporate culture
A great human adventure!