Our client, an international leader in SaaS Solutions geospatial datasets and insights, is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative (fluent English). You will join an international sales team based in central Paris.
As a SDR, your goal is to generate sales opportunities (inbound and outbound) for the Sales team by identifying, contacting, qualifying prospects and scheduling calls with them. You will be also pushing deals through early stages of the pipeline.
You will be selling to clients from a variety of industries such as retail, mobility, smart-cities, real-estate, advertising, market-research, and financial services. You will be selling to English speaking clients.
- sourcing new opportunities and growing existing business relationships,
- managing your own sales territory with existing clients and unlimited hunting opportunities,
- identifying key decision-makers and influencers,
- work with the Sales leadership to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals,
- driving leads through the early stages of the sales process by regular follow-ups,
- managing data of prospects in the CRM system,
- actively sharing your ideas on how to improve our organization, sales process and close more sales.
- Fluent in English, additional language are a plus
- Closing sales experience within the software industry
- Experience in Big Data, GIS, DAAS or Enterprise SAAS will be a plus.
- Experience with CRM software (preferred Hubspot)
35K€ To 45K€ + uncapped bonus
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted