*For this role you must be Fluent in Spanish*
Our client, an international leader in independent, third-party enterprise software support services, is looking to hire a Business Development Representative. You will join the sales team focused on the Spanish market and report into the UK.
This job is based in central Paris (Hybrid).
This position places outbound calls to introduce the company support services for enterprise software. Inbound calls and emails from customers and prospects will also occur. This is a quota bearing position of qualified leads delivered and conversion of those qualified leads into closed business.
- Work in collaboration with Sales Account Executives through outbound qualification of leads.
- Outbound calls and emails to qualify the services through marketing campaign follow-up and cold calling
- Set appointments with prospects
- Handle all inbound inquiries and qualify
- Propose and negotiate initial objections as a part of scheduling appointments
- Conduct pre and post-event telephone calls
- Develop and maintain vertical/geographical territory, daily plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics
- Fluent Spanish / French / English
- BDR / SDR experience within the software industry
- Knowledge of salesforce.com, Discover.org, One Source, Inside View and LinkedIn
- Experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment
Salary: 45K€ Basic, 30K€ bonus (uncapped)
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted