Inside Sales Executive - BENELUX - £25K - £30K OTE -£35K - Swansea ( 10 mins from city centre )
We have an excellent opportunity to join this exciting multinational at the forefront of technology looking for a fluent Dutch Inside Sales Executive to join their international team in Swansea, Wales.
You will be responsible for developing existing client relationships in addition to identifying and pursuing new client opportunities from prospect to partner and to fully represent and build the brand in accordance with the company brand values and mission statement
Manage, deliver & exceed targets, KPI's and other set objectives
* To understand the organisations portfolio to generate quality opportunities.
* Ability to differentiate our offerings against those of our competition
* To adhere to internal process and procedures whilst fully utilising all available resources
* To follow and understand the latest trends and developments in the cyber security industry
* Effectively support campaigns and events to help deliver revenue growth targets
* To develop and maintain an accurate sales forecast and robust pipeline
* To successfully develop and drive sales plans, using agreed methodologies
* Adhere to agreed sales processes and procedures
* To define and develop peer and executive relationships within the organisation
CRITERIA AND QUALITIES:
Strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Work well under pressure
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Aligning and prioritising multiple demands
* Self-motivated, tenacious and resilient in delivering business results and projects
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Educated to a good standard
* Fluency in Dutch or French would be a distinct advantage as you would be dealing with the Benelux area.
You will also have strong IT Skills, including experience of working with Microsoft Office products and the ability to use social media platforms.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a career driven graduate looking to work for an outstanding organisation in the height of success and expansion. Excellent remuneration and benefits.
Please apply today as the role is to start ASAP!! This is an office based role (restrictions allowing ) in Swansea.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com