> The company
This is a well-established company in the adtech industry, currently leaving the start-up phase, offering a Demand Side Platform (DSP) which uses machine learning and AI to help companies target the right audience with their ad campaign. While the traditional method includes requests for proposals, tenders, quotes, and human negotiation, programmatic advertising uses machines and algorithms to buy display space in less than a second via Real-Time Bidding (RTB). They have been recently certified as Great Place to Work™.
> The role
Definitely no hard selling here as the programmatic advertising industry is booming: the global DSP market is predicted to reach $30 billion by 2025! Reporting to the Sales Director, the Programmatic Sales Manager/Account Executive will be responsible for both growing existing business and closing new revenue from agencies and brands in Europe, focusing on UK, DACH and Benelux markets.
> Benefits & Perks
- Salary: £50-75k base, £100-200k OTE
- Great work life balance and earning potential
- Training and well-structured onboarding process
- Laptop - brand new Macbook Pro
- Support for learning and personal development (e.g. books, courses, conferences)
- A fantastic parental leave policy
- WFH budget of £300 in the first paycheck
- £20 pcm for WiFi £20 pcm for Phone
- 25 days per annum Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme and Private Medical Insurance
- WeWork membership and Social Events
The company is a remote first business and you can work from home anywhere in the UK. Eligibility to Work in the UK required.
> Who are we looking for?
- Bilingual in English and German or French (native or native level)
- At least one year of sales/business development or international expansion experience in the digital advertising sector (this could be in any form, e.g. digital marketing agency, media sales, online platform for classified ads, digital marketplace, multivariate ad testing, SaaS, etc.)
- Experience researching and building client pitch decks
- Grown sales pipelines with CRM tools using a strong follow-up process
Interested? Submit your CV now.
Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Send me a message on LinkedIn or get in touch using the contact details below. Good luck!
Recruitment Consultant, EMEA
m.volante @ eurolondon .com
020 7029 3766
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all people and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.