> The company
This is a well-established company in the adtech industry, currently leaving the start-up phase, offering a Demand Side Platform (DSP) which uses machine learning and AI to help companies target the right audience with their ad campaign. While the traditional method includes requests for proposals, tenders, quotes, and human negotiation, programmatic advertising uses machines and algorithms to buy display space in less than a second via Real-Time Bidding (RTB). They have been recently certified as Great Place to Work™. The company is a remote first business and you can work from home anywhere in the UK.
> The role
As a Programmatic Campaign Account Manager you'll play an integral role in post-sales relationships, regular client communications and campaign management. You'll also work closely with other internal teams (Campaign Optimization, Sales, Solution teams) to maximize both your client's success with the platform and revenue opportunities within accounts. This job is right for you if you enjoy problem-solving and storytelling from data as you will have to communicate how new features and ideas can maximize the customer's ROI.
> Remuneration Package
- Salary: £30-55k base, £50-120k OTE
- Great work life balance and earning potential
- Training and well-structured onboarding process
- Laptop - brand new Macbook Pro
- Support for learning and personal development (e.g. books, courses, conferences)
- A fantastic parental leave policy
- WFH budget in the first paycheck
- Monthly budget for WiFi and Phone
- 25 days per annum Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme and Private Medical Insurance
- WeWork membership and Social Events
> Essential Requirements
- Eligibility to Work in UK
- Bilingual in English and at least one of the following European languages (native or native level): Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- 1 year of programmatic advertising experience minimum (this could be in any form, e.g. digital marketing agency, in-house or within SaaS/DSP, using Google Ads, etc.)
Interested? Submit your CV now.
Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Send me a message on LinkedIn or get in touch using the contact details below. Good luck!
Sales Recruitment Consultant
m.volante @ eurolondon .com
020 7029 3766
Consultants at Euro London are committed to equality of opportunity for all people and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.