Business Development Manager - DACH market - fluent German £50K-£50K basic uncapped comm - near Watford
The Business development manager reports to the Director of Europe and ensure all sales goals, KPI metrics and revenue targets are being achieved.
In this role you drive sales by providing sales support and solutions for our customers. You ensure that company products, programs, policies, tools, and resources are effectively being presented to resellers of the brand.
· Develop superior working relationships with resellers in the assigned territory
· Assist in the distribution of marketing materials and ensure that resellers are aware of any call to action associated with each marketing campaign.
· Support our resellers with any needed pre-sale tools e.g virtual samples, product and decoration recommendations etc
· Ensure resellers are informed of the organisation;s current pricing, key contacts, policies, promotions, sales tools etc.
· Promote strategic initiatives & marketing campaigns within given territories by way of outbound call campaigns, email and product presentations
· Maintain a call report for all applicable resllers
· Create and maintain customer profiles, including contact information, client details, key event dates and other information for Target Accounts
· Participate/host video conferencing calls and webinars when applicable.
· Fluent in German and English to a high business level both spoken and written
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Ability to communicate and present in digital platforms such as Zoom, Teams, WebX etc.
· Have a desire to make outbound call, including cold calling to find new opportunities to drive revenue
· Strong problem solving, planning and issue resolution skills
· Ability to anticipate problems and resolve issues quickly
· Proficient in excel, PowerPoint, Teams (Microsoft Office)
An excellent opportunity to work for an established expanding global retailer looking to increase their dynamic EMEA team. To start ASAP!!
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com