Digital Marketing Executive - German £35K-£40K - London / Hybrid 3 days a week office based
Our client, a London-based market research agency offering both qualitative and quantitative research services with a focus on quality and client service. They are seeking to appoint a confident and enthusiastic person to work as a Digital Marketing Manager for their growing team.
Your primary objective will be to help to maintain and develop the organisation's digital marketing strategy, including the company website/blog, presence on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), emails to clients and respondents, and pay-per-click advertising (Google, Microsoft and Facebook).
The role is exciting opportunity for the right candidate, helping to build a successful business through account development and management. The role offers opportunities for rapid development and advancement.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
* Website enhancement and monitoring, including both on-page and off-age and SEO for two websites.
* Social media activities and monitoring. Develop regular programme of LinkedIn posts (possibly working with external agency) and grow number of LinkedIn followers. Develop regular programme of non project related Facebook and Instagram posts for our clients and research participants.
* Email campaigns development and monitoring. Develop a programme of regular email marketing to respondents to keep them engaged. Record hard bounces and remove from panel (after trying text message to ask if they want to sign up again).
* Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising monitoring and optimisation. Review performance of Google/Microsoft ads for fieldworkhub.com and Facebook/Instagram ads for myfieldworkhub.com. Test whether Twitter, TikTok and/or Snap enable us to reach different demographics and/or achieve lower cost per panel application complete.
It is essential for candidates to have proven high level writing ability, demonstrating this via previous employment or through further education qualifications. The role will entail, weekly blogs and web content writing.
* Previous experience of digital marketing and a hunger to learn more
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience in Wordpress/SEO is essential along experience with Social media and Google anyaltics.
High level fluency in both German & English, both written and spoken. This is essential as high level writing content is key to the role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing and expanding global organisation where your input will have an impact on the future shaping of the organisation and can offer development and progression.
The role is to start ASAP, based a few minutes away from Kings Cross.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com