A leading security information and event management company who currently works across six continents, reducing cyber and operational risk, are currently looking for an Event Coordinator.
* Ensure smooth handover from management team, EMEA and project manage event activities through to completion.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all EMEA event logistics are managed and delivered to deadline.
* Manage the packing/shipping and returns process for all in-person events, ensuring key items are returned post event.
* Maintain inventory of event kit to ensure stock levels meet demands for upcoming events.
* Support Content and Communications Manager, EMEA with event promotions, including emails, social media, etc.
* Update internal event and webinar calendar and project management tool to ensure visibility of activities internally.
* Liaise with Marketing Manager, EMEA & Regional Sales Director on attendees, speaker and theme where required.
For this position you would ideally need to be:
* Fluent level of English
* Another language will be a benefit
* 1-2 years in a similar position
* Proven track record of delivering high-level events at a national and international level