This is a fantastic opportunity for a French speaker with previous experience in market research to join one of the leading market research consultancies on a temp to perm basis.
This is a great career opportunity for someone with a passion for market research and consumer insight.
We are looking for a French speaker for an ongoing temp to perm role working 36.5 hours a week. This is a hybrid role and candidates must be in commutable distance to London.
The role pays the equivalent of £28k and is to start ASAP.
What you'll get:
- The chance to work with a leading market research consultancy in the heart of London
- The opportunity to put to use all your previous experience in market research
- Weekly pay whilst on a temp contract but with the view to go perm if you get on week.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mix of office and home based working
- Fantastic team in an international environment
- This is a French speaking panel support position
- Your role will be to maintain research panels
- Provide information to panel specialists
- Resolve queries from panellists
- Data imput and generalsupport for panellists
Ideally we are looking for:
* Someone with excellent communication skills
* Someone with previous market research or customer support/admin experience within a research evironment.
* Given the nature of the role candidates must read, write and speak both French and English fluently.
If you have the read the above and feel that you have the right skills to carry out this role, please get in touch to find out more! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.