À la recherche d'un nouveau défi?
A high performing sales team is looking for a new team member to join a market leading SaaS software company. Ongoing training and mentoring by accomplished sales leaders. Clear career advancement, uncapped earnings and ongoing growth opportunity.
* Secure new business and achieve your sales targets by conducting inbound and outbound phone calls to build your sales pipeline
* Identify potential upgrade opportunities with existing customers and generate new sales
* Become a product expert of the software solutions and your target market
* 1 years sales experience
* Fluent in French and English (written and verbal)
* Experience with cold calling would be greatly advantageous as this role is predominantly phone based
* Should have industry experience within one of the following areas: Sales, SaaS, Hotel Revenue Management, OTA/Wholesaler/Meta, Channel Management or Hospitality experience
* Experience working with sales revenue targets and KPI's
* Can-do attitude, resilience to overcome objections and motivation for a high volume fast paced sales environment
Compensations et bénéfices:
* Sales Competition - Trip Incentive globally for top sellers to Hawaii
* Weekly office happy hours and quarterly company-sponsored events
* Breakfast bar coupled with free snacks and unlimited tea and coffee
* Employee of the Month Awards I-pads, holiday vouchers, spa vouchers to name but a few plus each quarter one winner globally will win a trip to our office in Australia
* Healthcare - Cash Back Plan (Healthshield)
* Life Assurance
* Global exposure. With over 500 employees in our international offices (Sydney, London, Bangkok and Dallas) and 30,000 hotels using our software
Relocation assistance available
OTE: £28-33K (40k OTE)
Ultimately, we're much more about the person you are, how you think and approach things, than a list of qualifications and buzzwords on a CV. Even if you cannot say 'yes' to all the above, but you have a desire to be part of a successful software company then please get in touch with Elisabeth Ramsbacher, Euro London Appointments
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To find out more about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.