Are you willing to relocate to Barcelona- Spain? And are you passionate about Sales and identifying new opportunities to develop the business? Read on…
My client is providing exceptional and exclusive customer service to several clients around the world!
What you'll do:
* Achieve quota quarterly, and hit a target level of activity daily and weekly
* Manage a portfolio of assigned accounts to identify high potential prospects
* Educate customers on what we have to offer
* Execute daily outbound phone calls and emails (often cold calling), contact C-level decision makers, build quick rapport and assess needs.
* Understand prospects' pain points, gather technical requirements, correlate business needs to available Cloud solutions (solution-selling) and build value for next steps in the sales process
* Update and maintain prospect and customer data in Salesforce.com
* Work towards team and individual goals for key performance indicators like productivity, conversion rates, opportunities and pipeline
*Valid European work permit
*German speaker (native level)
*Experience in the IT industry.
* 1 Years of experience in call calling, outbound sales, and KPIs.
*Knowledge of internet connectivity and troubleshooting
*Good understating and be capable of effectively handling customer desires and objection
*Relocation Package: Flight Ticket & Accommodation
*A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
*Established a career path to grow within the project.
If you felt that could be you, quick apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application; however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements