This is a fantastic opportunity for a German speaking candidate looking to join one of the leading market research consultancies on a temp to perm basis.
This is a great career opportunity for someone who has great organisational and people skills, keen to use their language skills and looking for a project to get stuck into!
We are looking for a German speaking candidate for an ongoing temp to perm role working 36.5 hours a week.
This is a hybrid role and candidates must be in commutable distance to London, with 1 day in the office.
The role pays the equivalent of £28k and is to start ASAP.
What you'll get:
- The chance to work with a leading market research consultancy in the heart of London
- Hybrid working, 1 day in office
- Weekly pay whilst on a temp contract but with the view to go perm.
- Competitive hourly rate
- International environment with
- Fantastic team in an international environment
- This is a predominantly English-speaking role but fluency in German is required
- Your role will be to maintain research panels
- Provide information to panel specialists
- Resolve queries from panellists
- Data input and general support for panellists
Ideally, we are looking for:
* Someone with excellent communication skills
* Someone with previous customer support/admin experience.
* Given the nature of the role candidates must read, write and speak both English and German.
If you have the read the above and feel that you have the right skills to carry out this role, please get in touch to find out more! email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.