*German Speaking Research Analyst*
Euro London is working with a leading company in data and consulting who provide premium Intelligence to the financial sector.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within the Research industry and forge a great progression path!
The role is focused on international primary and secondary research, including surveys, executive interviews, analysis of data and statistics and report writing. Our work is both quantitative and qualitative. The role is varied as you will be involved in reports, consulting, newsletters and conference activities.
* Full time office based
* West London location
* Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
* Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
* Excellent English skills (written and spoken).
* Fluency in German (other European languages will be considered.
* Strong Numerical skills.
* Ability to build relationships with research contacts around the world.
* Excel - intermediate level.
* 2-6 years of researcher, analyst or other post-degree experience.
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com .