Recruitment Consultant - Two opportunities available.
Euro London Appointments have exclusively partnered with a leading Technology and Real Estate Recruitment Specialist who have two fantastic opportunities for experienced Recruiters looking to join a growing organisation that can accelerate your recruitment career (and your earnings!)
Permanent Recruitment Consultant- Consultancy.
A brand new team was set up due to demand from their client base. Working with global leaders in the Real Estate market you will support recruitment for C Suite execs, globally.
Permanent Recruitment Consultant- Global Research
Exec Search on a global scale excites you, the Global Research team is for you. There is no BD in this role so this would suit an experienced Recruiter looking to focus on Account Management.
Due to exceptional growth in their UK, US and European markets, these fantastic positions would suit candidates with previous recruitment experience who are interested in the Real Estate industry or an experienced Recruiter or Resourcer who works either in-house, for an agency or for an RPO and wants to gain more exposure in a growing international organisation.
In this role you will work alongside a highly successful team of Recruiters within global Real Estate technology and sustainability recruitment, no prior experience of this market is required as full training and support to learn the market is provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be involved in a highly successful and fast growing consultancy in an international environment.
* Work with hiring managers and stakeholders to understand current requirements and the skill sets required.
* Proactive use of LinkedIn to headhunt and screen potential hires
* Managing the end to end recruitment process and ensuring a positive candidate experience
* Managing PSL agency relationships
* Organising and attending meetings with prospective clients
* Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
* Writing and posting commercial and technical job descriptions
* Sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms
* 1-3 years of experience in recruitment
* Prior experience on an international scale would be beneficial
* Skills required: Hardworking, Career-focused, Ability to work under pressure, thrive to succeed
Location of the role: London
The office is located in central London so the preference would be for you to work in the office 3x per week and 2x from home.
This incredible team is dedicated to the success of their clients, candidates and their own employees.
The training you will receive is some of the best on the market and this growing organisation can provide you with fantastic career potential both in the UK and overseas along with great earning potential for money motivated candidates.
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.