Nordic Inside Sales
Our Client, a global technology business, with offices in more than 40 countries is looking to recruit an experienced Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/Finnish speaking Inside Sales Representative to develop business across an assigned territory.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop and maintain relationships with resellers. Proactively engage with resellers through outbound calling.
* Profiling of reseller's business and analysis of revenue data to identify product focus, opportunities, wallet share and competitor products. Identifies partners to target, evaluating revenue spent over previous quarters.
* Supports telesales campaigns and promotions in line with RCM / RSM (Regional Channel / Sales Manager) objectives and timelines.
* Provide recommendations for alternative Products and supporting information aligning with all available resources to closure.
Inbound reseller response handling as the point of contact for the resellers. Directing queries and liaising with other departments as relevant.
* As part of the regional sales team, the role is to identify further opportunities, updates on sales forecast, competitive analysis, pricing and reseller trends. Continually reviews information to improve accuracy.
* Provides weekly status reports to sales team including forecasting new opportunities.
* Maintains and updates opportunities and forecasts within SFDC (Salesforce.com).
We are seeking applicants with:
* Proven track record in B2B Inside Sales.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. Able to communicate technical information.
* Fluent in local language -Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/Finnish and English.
* Builds relationships and customer focused
* Sales disposition, takes ownership for accounts and result driven
* Analytical skills
* Product knowledge
* Self-management of role - self-starter, motivated and organised
* Flexible in approach
* MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
* Siebel knowledge & Salesforce.com (although not essential).
If you are interested please contact Claire on 01753 668840 or emailing your CV to email@example.com. Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com