My client is a world leader within the health industry and currently going through massive expansion.
As a PPC Manager you will be working within the marketing team and be responsible for the strategic planning and effective management of all Paid Search and Shopping activity for your market - this involves setting targets and ensuring all KPIs are met.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks German at a native level
- Has a Degree level qualification in Marketing, Maths or Social Sciences
- Has a very Strong knowledge of automated bidding solutions
- Minimum 2-3 years hands-on PPC experience (Client-side or Agency) managing complex accounts
- Significant experience with ad management platforms (SA360, Marin, Kenshoo etc.)
- Has ran international campaigns
Over all you are responsible for comprehensive analysis and for communicating insights to the wider business as well as leading all Paid Social activity for your market.
You will be working in a very friendly and social environment with a team who will give you constant support.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please click apply now, give me a call to discuss on 0207 029 3799 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.