German-speaking PR & Marketing Manager, this might be for you if you are looking for a new challenge in the events industry.
You will have the responsibility to cover a variety of Marketing / PR activities for a series of B2B trade exhibitions.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Fluent German-speaker, with excellent command of the English language
* Previous experience in a Marketing / Communications role, ideally in an international sales environment
* Have excellent creative copywriting skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Have experience in digital marketing
* Have experience in media relations
* Experience in multi-channel marketing
* Have an eye for design
* Be a flexible team player, committed to be able to deal with people at all levels
* Ability to multitask, work to tight deadlines, with close attention to detail
* Strong organisation and administration skills
* High level of computer literacy, including knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Proactive, responsive and ability to work under pressure
* Some overseas travel will be necessary
Very competitive salary and bonus.
If you think you have the relevant experience, please click apply now or give me a call for a quick chat on 0207 029 3799.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.