> The company
This is a well-established company in the adtech industry, currently leaving the start-up phase, offering a Demand Side Platform (DSP) which uses machine learning and AI to help companies target the right audience with their ad campaign. While the traditional method includes requests for proposals, tenders, quotes, and human negotiation, programmatic advertising uses machines and algorithms to buy display space in less than a second via Real-Time Bidding (RTB). They have been recently certified as Great Place to Work™.
> The role
As a Programmatic Account Manager you'll play an integral role in post-sales relationships, regular client communications and campaign management. You'll also work closely with other internal teams (Campaign Optimization, Sales, Solution teams) to maximize both your client's success with the platform and revenue opportunities within accounts. This job is right for you if you enjoy problem-solving and storytelling from data as you will have to communicate how new features and ideas can maximize the customer's ROI.
> Benefits & Perks
- Salary: £30-55k base, £50-120k OTE
- Great work life balance and earning potential
- Training and well-structured onboarding process
- Laptop - brand new Macbook Pro
- Support for learning and personal development (e.g. books, courses, conferences)
- A fantastic parental leave policy
- WFH budget of £300 in the first paycheck
- £20 pcm for WiFi £20 pcm for Phone
- 25 days per annum Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme and Private Medical Insurance
- WeWork membership and Social Events
The company is a remote first business and you can work from home anywhere in the UK. Eligibility to Work in the UK required.
> Who are we looking for?
- Bilingual in English and German or French (native or native level)
- At least 1 year of programmatic advertising experience essential
- Experience running Google Ad Words/Facebook Ads or using Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager preferred but not essential
Interested? Submit your CV now.
Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Send me a message on LinkedIn or get in touch using the contact details below. Good luck!
Recruitment Consultant, EMEA
m.volante @ eurolondon .com
020 7029 3766
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all people and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.