Are you looking to develop an exciting career in Publishing? We have an excellent opportunity for you!
My client is a thrilling Advertising business specialised in custom distribution of Premium Global Mobile & Tablet campaigns. They bring to market the most selective whitelist of Ultra-Premium Global and Local publishers ( 3000 partners in 20 markets) and offer full transparency (reporting site by site) and local market coordination.
The Publishing Solutions Junior Executive role consists of helping to consolidate and build the Global Publishing offering. You will be part of the Solutions team that onboards new publishers and builds rapport by having a strong understanding of the benefits of working with the company. You will assist the Publishing Solutions Director with their Business Development Strategy; with necessary RESEARCH into markets as well as verticals within the Digital Media Ecosystem.
Given the Premium niche in which the business operates, the right candidate will need to have a CONSULTING ROLE for the sales team as they will need to transfer information of the onboarded publishers.
Background and skills required:
- Degree in Marketing, Media or related fields
- European languages are advantageous - Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Greek...
- Great ATTENTION TO DETAIL and ability to work with a large amount of data/information
- Ability to work under pressure with tight project deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent COMMUNICATION SKILLS (email & phone)
- Ability to present ideas in a clear, cohesive way
- Technical ability (Microsoft and Mac Office)
- You must be comfortable working numbers (EXCEL is a must)
- Confident at JUGGLING multiple projects at the same time, not easily overwhelmed
- Highly motivated to help build the business
- Personable character, ability to build rapport with Publishers
- Dedication and commitment to achieving results
- Persistence and PROACTIVE approach to work
- Confident communicator with a great power of convincing
The role will kick off on a 3-month Internship basis paying £1,300/month and then the successful applicant will get a permanent contract up to £24,000 per annum. Also, check the additional benefits!
- 25 working days' holiday (in addition to bank holidays)
- MacBook Air
- Samsung S7 or Iphone 7
If this feels like the opportunity you are looking for and your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com