*Research Project Manager (Fluent German)*
Euro London is working with an innovative company in data and consulting who helps International clients understand people and inspire growth, who are seeking a bilingual and enthusiastic individual to join their growing team to take overall responsibility for the efficient delivery of each stage of a research project once commissioned into the company.
This is a unique opportunity to help to build a successful new business by delivering high quality services in a friendly and supportive environment.
● Office in Central London
● Tuesdays and Fridays working from home
● Base salary bonus and incentives
● Private Health Insurance
* Fluent German and English
* Client management experience, displaying a solutions driven approach.
● Qualitative research projects
○ Management of external suppliers
○ Managing multiple qualitative fieldwork projects at the same time
○ Experience of determining feasibility and costing for new projects
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace
● Experience of managing international projects desirable, but not essential
● Understanding of how to target potential respondents through social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc) desirable, but not essential
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com .