A global leading business seeks an outstanding Event Manager to join their highly talented team of event professionals.
The Events Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of their flagship events strategy. Specifically to:
* Support planning - including setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks
* Review guest lists, invitations and table plans for gala dinner and support communications with external participants
* Work with other departments to ensure successful delivery of the events
* Undertake research to understand the market objectives, aims and ambitions of your client base
* Diligently deliver events to time, cost and quality
For this role you must:
* Have 3-5 years experience in a similar role
* Must have experience in working in global development.
* Substantial experience in a similar senior events post
* Well organised with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Track-record in project management
* Experience of managing a budget