Are you an English and German speaking salesperson? Have you got experience selling to merchants? Would you like to travel and present an innovative product abroad to close deals in the field? I have the perfect role for you!
The right Territory Sales Manager loves a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, genuine person who has the passion to hustle like nobody's business and deliver exceptional results.
- Sourcing new potential clients, initiating contact and developing relationships.
- Finding, pitching and closing accounts. Basically, rockin'-it out there, in pursuit of achieving #1 status in the category!
- Building a sales strategy to grow business within new territories and execute at light speed.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all accounts. Building loyal and strong relationships at a local account level.
- The territory is yours to own, work through and come up with creative solutions while enlisting team support.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- English and German fluent to a native level
- 2-5 years of experience in Field Sales or Account Management role
- History of success hitting the streets to close deals
- Previous experience with sales targets and KPIs
- Previous experience with merchants, vendors and other stakeholders
- Creative solutions-driven mindset, with a "get things done" attitude
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Bonus points for existing relationships within the restaurant industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit - pride yourself on seeing it through and executing with excellence
- An innovative mindset - you are extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- A charismatic "people personality" - flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- Authentic and genuine - Can we throw you in any conversation and you'd thrive? We work with a range of cafes, restaurants and QSRs. You should be able to kick around any conversation and make others feel comfortable
Click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com