I'm recruiting for a French speaker to work as a Logistics Administrator on a permanent basis.
The role will pay around £37,000 and will be office based in Kingston.
You will be in charge of handling the day-to-day logistics and administration management of all UK key accounts. This includes:
- Managing all necessary processes on all relevant platforms
- Stock management
- Processing orders
- Managing the implementation of any vintage and/or packaging changes
- Managing the workflow of any new product launches and/or new product developments and all relevant procedures.
Tasks will also include support in occasionally organising and attending trade shows and other PR and marketing events as well as general administration support. We anticipate there will be around 10% travel to France in this role.
What we're looking for:
- Native level fluency in French is essential
- Experience dealing with UK Supermarkets essential
- Logistics experience essential
- Commutable distance to Kingston essential
- Experience within the Wine industry preferred
If interested, please apply or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org