**Job Ad: German-Speaking Administrator (Temporary, Immediate Start)**
**Location:** Central London, UK
**Type:** Temporary (3-4 weeks), Ongoing
**Language Requirement:** Fluent German
Are you a proactive and detail-oriented individual with excellent German language skills and a good knowledge of Excel? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a German-Speaking Administrator to join a team of a large global business on a temporary basis, starting immediately.
As a German-Speaking Administrator, your main responsibility will be to update a large Excel file to ensure accuracy and completeness of data. This role requires attention to detail, patience, good organisation skills and proficiency in both German and Excel.
- Updating and maintaining a large Excel spreadsheet in German
- Ensuring data consistency and amending where necessary
- Collaborating with team members
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Fluent in both written and spoken German.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Available to start immediately and commit to the role for the next 3-4 weeks.
- Comfortable working from our office in Central London.
- Prior administrative or data entry experience is a plus.
- Competitive hourly pay rate: £15 to £18 per hour (dependent on experience).
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a dynamic work environment.
- Temporary ongoing role with potential for extended opportunities.
If you are a motivated individual with strong German language skills, a keen eye for detail, and Excel proficiency, we would love to hear from you.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.